Reading time:

minutes remaining

GAMSAT Physics Preparation

Introduction To GAMSAT Physics Preparation


Don't worry! GAMSAT Physics preparation may seem tough at first, but it's a whole lot easier than you think. Here are some of our top tips on how to ace the physics section of GAMSAT.

GAMSAT Physics Preparation

GAMSAT Physics is tough


This is important to remember: the GAMSAT is not a science exam, it's not a physics exam, it's not a maths exam, it's not a biology exam and it's not a chemistry exam. It consists of questions that test your knowledge of all those things.

The purpose of this page is to give you some advice on how to prepare for the GAMSAT Physics section by looking at past papers and doing practice questions from previous years' tests.


Start with ACERs Physics


When preparing for the GAMSAT, it is important to start with the basics. The physics section will cover topics such as kinetic and potential energy and Newton’s laws of motion. If you are not sure about these concepts, practice them until they become second nature.

Before attempting any questions from past papers and practice books, make sure that you understand how each question works and exactly what will be asked. If you do not fully understand something in your preparation materials, ask someone for help or look up relevant websites for more information on this topic (e.g., Google).

You don't need to be a pro examiner to find out what questions will come up.

You don't need to be a pro examiner to find out what questions will come up in the GAMSAT Physics section. Even though a GAMSAT Section 3 list of topics don't exists, we've curated a list of popular topics that might come up in the GAMSAT exam. Check out the GAMSAT physics preparation syllabus for more information. 


Set aside time for GAMSAT


If you're serious about preparing for GAMSAT, you will need to set aside time each day to study. Make sure that you have a plan and stick to it. If you can't do it all at once, break it up into smaller chunks. Don't try to do all your studying on weekends or in your spare time between jobs. It's not going to work!

Know how much you can afford to spend on GAMSAT study resources and stick to it.

The fact is, you don't need to spend a lot of money in order to prepare for the GAMSAT. A lot of the resources out there are free and completely adequate for preparing for this exam. You can get all the information you need by searching on social media or the internet so there's no reason to fork over loads of cash for books and practice sets when there are other options available.


Watch out for scams in your GAMSAT Physics prep


It's easy to get scammed on social media in your GAMSAT Physics preparation. Be wary of any tutor or course that promises to give you the inside track on how to pass, with no effort required from you.

They will often claim to have a set of special techniques for tackling the test that is only available through their school or program. Or they may just have a list of study tips that can be easily found online for free.

The same goes for practice tests—if someone tells you they have an exam with questions identical to those on the real exam, it's probably not true!

All this information can be found elsewhere (for free), so avoid being fooled into paying for something that's already out there if possible!


Don't compare yourself to others preparing for GAMSAT.


Here the secret to a better GAMSAT Physics preparation and better GAMSAT experience.  


  • Don't compare yourself to others.
  • Don't compare your progress to others.
  • Don't compare your results to others.
  • Don't compare your success to others.
  • Don't compare your abilities to others.
  • Don't compare your skills to others'


You can do this!


You can do this! You are more than capable of learning all the content. You are more than capable of passing the test. You are more than capable of doing well in your career. And you can achieve any goal you set for yourself, if you put in the effort.


Conclusion To GAMSAT Physics Preparation


These recommendations should be useful for everyone, but if you’re still wondering how to get a start on your GAMSAT Physics preparation, don’t forget that the most important thing is to find what works best for you. Take advantage of resources like these articles on our blog and test practice questions with the ACER GAMSAT Practice Test 1, 2 or 3. Keep practising as much as possible and you’ll succeed, we promise!

About the author 

CrackGAMSAT

90% of your GAMSAT problems can be solved by CrackGAMSAT. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills and a huge amount of coffee :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}